Avaiga Pte Ltd.
Avaiga is an innovative artificial intelligence company that builds cutting-edge solutions powered by deep learning and neural networks. Headquartered in Singapore, Avaiga boasts a global team of 40 members spanning France, Singapore, Luxembourg, Brazil, and Vietnam.
Our game-changing product Taipy optimizes Python, transforming it into a highly productive AI-first programming language. Taipy lets you easily leverage the full power of Python for AI development, data analytics, and scientific computing. It speeds up Python data science and machine learning workflows by 10x or more.
As a Country Sales Manager, you will spearhead business growth and acquire enterprise deals for Taipy across the United States by devising high-impact sales strategies tailored to this market!
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue goals for the US region
- Qualify, prospect, and conduct outbound sales activities to identify potential clients
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle for strategic accounts from lead generation to closing
- Customize sales presentations
- Engage implementation partners and resellers
- Maintain and expand relationships with clients to ensure continued satisfaction
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reporting on lead generation and sales pipeline
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, and tech teams
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in tech or SaaS industry
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and identifying growth opportunities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand customer pain points and pitch solutions
- Experience selling Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or ML/AI solutions a plus
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and remotely
- BA/BS degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proficiency with CRM and sales tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, … will help although not a
If this position sparks your interest, please share your resume/CV with us at email@example.com. Please quote CSMUS in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!