The candidate will join a small team working on the interface generation feature of Taipy. They will participate in designing, developing, maintaining, and documenting new Taipy capabilities, particularly the various new front-end features.
Front-end features are already planned to augment Taipy. Among the various topics to work on, here are a few:
- Extend the control set of Taipy GUI, integrate third-party Web components, or develop ad hoc controls if needed.
- Create a graphical user interface to help configure the Taipy application in a no-code approach.
- Provide technical support and focused improvements to the existing offering.
The candidate will need able to have a global understanding of Taipy products so
she or he can be autonomous and be able to handle a complete development cycle of a feature (specification, design, implementation, test, and documentation).
The candidate will need to be able to work in an entirely English environment. She or he must have good communication skills and be comfortable sharing and explaining technical concepts daily.
- Full time position
- Full english environment
- Full remote environment (if based in Paris, some co-working is possible)
- Possible time zone: from GMT to GMT+ 7
- Salary and bonus: To be discussed based on experience
Skills and requirements
CSS: The candidate must be familiar with styling selectors and properties and understand responsive Web principles.
Basic knowledge of Python would be helpful.
Here are some of the tools and technologies that the Taipy GUI package relies on:
- HTML, CSS
- React (18)
- Material UI
- Python 3: Flask, etc.
- Git and GitHub
Any experience using those technologies will be appreciated.