Information We Collect
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a natural person directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”).
This definition includes all personal data that TAIPY may collect via its website, including your name, first name, telephone number, company name, e-mail address and the reason for your contact.
The nature and quantity of data collected may vary depending on the exchanges and your business relationship with TAIPY , and the nature of your navigation on the TAIPY. IO website.
Personal data collected for technical purposes
In accordance with the legislative and regulatory provisions in force, TAIPY is automatically collecting some information when you visit the website TAIPY.io. *
These data are as follows :
- Data allowing TAIPY to know more about the device you are using (“device data”):
The type and model of the device, its operating system and version, its unique identifier, crash data (if any), and the settings you have selected.
The information your device provides to TAIPY depends on your hardware and software configuration.
- “Log Data” :
TAIPY automatically stores data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and protocol, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the way you used the TAIPY.io website (e.g. the links you clicked on) and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
This data processing is based on the legitimate interests of TAIPY. Indeed, it is because of security requirements that this data is kept. This data also allows TAIPY to adapt or improve your navigation.
Other data may also be collected, as follows :
- Data from “cookies” or other similar technologies (“cookie data”), “cookies” being small data files stored on your computer.
This data allows us to recognize you, to remember your preferences, and to learn more about you.
Please note that :
- The data collected above is not cross-referenced with other processing.
- The data collected in this way only gives rise to the production of anonymous statistics.
- The collection of the IP address does not allow us to obtain a more precise geolocation than the country level.
- We do not track your navigation on other websites.
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
Personal Information collected when creating an account
To ensure the creation of your account, by providing the form provided for this purpose on the site TAIPY.io you are likely to provide the following information:
- Phone/mobile number
- Company name
- Home/mailing address
- Professional information: Information relating to TAIPY’s activities and the services offered by TAIPY.
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- To register the creation of the user account according to its situation (simple user or professional user)
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
The data processed for these purposes will be retained for 5 years after the end of the contract.
Concerning non-professional users, the data collected at the time of the creation of the user account will be kept for 3 years following the deletion of the user’s account or one year of inactivity on the account.
Information collected when you contact us
When contacting us, we may process the following data:
- Phone/mobile number
- Company name
- Home/mailing address
We may collect these personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website TAIPY.io :
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will be processed for these purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to record your request and enable us to respond in the most appropriate way
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties we think may be of interest to you
- for internal administrative and record keeping purposes
As such, contact forms are time-stamped to identify the day and time of contact.
Please be aware that TAIPY.io is likely to cross-reference this information with its database of prospects in order to harmonize the customer files.
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the transmission of your contact request to the relevant departments of TAIPY, and during the processing phase of your request.
All your personal data related to your contact request will be deleted one year after the closure of your contact request.
The processing referred to in articles 1.2. and 1.3. is based on the consent given by the users to TAIPY.
Consent is enshrined in Article 4 of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Consent is defined as any free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by the data subject by which the data subject accepts, by a declaration or by a clear positive act, that personal data concerning him or her be processed.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, TAIPY is committed to protecting your personal data against loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Indeed, TAIPY implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the data and the risks involved in processing them, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
Sharing your personal data
TAIPY undertakes not to share your personal data.
In this sense, personal data is intended solely for the various departments of TAIPY and is only accessible by our employees authorised to manage it, depending on the purpose of the collection and within the limits of their respective responsibilities.
In no case will your data be communicated to TAIPY’s commercial partners without your explicit consent.
TAIPY may also be required to communicate your personal data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a judicial decision, or if this communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of our rights.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data
When applicable, all communication of personal data is governed by a contract including contractual clauses on personal data protection.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Your personal data belong to you, and as such, you have a number of rights. In accordance with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force, you have the right to :
- Right to be informed (Article 13 and 14 of GDPR): you have the right to know whether TAIPY holds and therefore processes personal data concerning you.
- Right of access to data (Article 15 of GDPR): you have the right to obtain a description of the processing that is carried out on your data, but also which data concerning you has been processed in the context of your request for contact or creation of an account on the TAIPY website.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of GDPR): you have the right to modify any incorrect data relating to you.
- Right to erasure (to be forgotten) (Article 17 of GDPR): You can obtain the erasure of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to limitation of processing (article 18 of the GDPR): If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data held by TAIPY, or if you object to your data being processed, you may request the limitation of processing.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): in certain circumstances, you may request to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit such data to another controller.
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 of the GDPR): you may at any time, and under certain conditions, object to TAIPY processing your data for a certain purpose.
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision (Article 22 of the GDPR): you may, depending on the case, refuse to be subject to an automated decision.
- Right to withdraw consent (article 7 of the GDPR): you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting TAIPY’s GDPR manager under the conditions set out in section “Contact us” below. Upon receipt of your request for withdrawal of consent, the GDPR Project Manager will manage your request by ensuring the effectiveness of this withdrawal of consent on the data concerning you and by informing you about the consequences of this act..
In order to respond to your request, and depending on the case, we may ask you to prove your identity by any means.
When you submit a request to exercise your rights, we have a period of one month (30 days) from receipt to answer, in accordance with Article 12.3 of the GDPR. This one-month period may be extended by two months depending on the complexity of the request.
In order to start this response period, we undertake to send you an acknowledgement of receipt when your request is taken into account.
Unless you request otherwise, when you submit a request to exercise your rights in electronic format, we will respond in the same way.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on the preferences you have specified.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains:
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.