Taipy 2.2 Community Edition
Dear Taipy users & community members: Taipy used to be the newest and most powerful open-source Python application builder. Now it’s the most stylish!
Welcome to Taipy !
In this latest release, major features are on the menu.
New major features:
- The Stylekit : A default set of stylesheets are installed with Taipy GUI so that, by default, applications benefit from a homogeneous and good-looking style. The Stylekit can be easily customized to fit your application design’s requirements.
- Rebuild property : The table and chart controls have a new property that can be used if you need to entirely change the data they rely on, including their structure.
Improvements and changes
- The default property name for the part block was changed from render to class_name to allow for directly using the style classes from the Stylekit.
- Please check the section on Styled Sections for more information.
- The expandable block has a new property called on_change enabling to set a specific callback when the block is expanded or collapsed.
- Better error messages when parsing Markdown content.
- Better support for auto-completion in IDE for the Gui.run() configuration parameters, based on a generated Python Interface Definition file.
- The status entry point now provides information about the loaded element libraries and the elements they define.
- The navigate() function and the page property of the part block can now use, as their target, any URL. In the context of a part block, the page will be rendered in an iframe.
What are you waiting for ?
$ pip install taipy